No posts to display.
Shri Chandan Jain then took a small session on Career Counseling. He emphasized on setting the defined goals in life and pursuing it with dedication for achieving the desired success in one’s career. He said that the role of parents is very crucial in giving direction to their children’s life. It’s the duty of the parents to take necessary steps in cultivating the cultural and ethical values in their wards. One should always stay away from drugs, drinks and other intoxicating things. He also spoke on the importance of early decision making in the career path of a child.
After that, CS Surendra Kumar Jain guided the children on Time Management. He said thatTime management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. He highlighted the following steps to be followed in order to manage time.
· Carry a schedule.
· Any activity or conversation that's important to your success should have a time assigned to it.
· Schedule time for interruptions.
· Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day.
· Take five minutes before every call and task to decide what result you want to attain.
· Put up a "Do not disturb" sign when you absolutely have to get work done.
· Block out other distractions like Facebook and other forms of social media.
On way back to Raipur, the members also visited another Ekal School at Aalekhuta Village. It was overall an educational road trip and members enjoyed a lot.